At Kansas Water Technologies (KWT) and Remediation Services (RSC), we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation and are taking necessary precautions based on CDC guidelines, as well as State and local government recommendations,
to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. As an essential service provider to critical infrastructure facilities, we will remain focused on providing the level of customer support needed even in difficult
times to deliver consistent solutions our customers depend on.
Some of the steps that we will take include the following:
- Some of our customers have established no visitor or service visits policy during this period. We will strictly follow our customers policies.
- We will eliminate non-essential service and sales visits for the immediate future. Essential visits will be coordinated with our customer contacts.
- We will institute non-contact services to our customers to the greatest extent possible. This will include:
- Communication with our customers via phone, text messaging, emails and teleconferencing to minimize travel to the sites.
- Remote monitoring and control of our customers water treatment systems when possible.
- Providing customers test kits, reagents and supplies, operator logs and on-line training so that water systems can be tested by plant personnel when feasible and requested AND/OR we will provide labeled sample containers
and return mailers so critical systems can be routinely sampled, sent to KWT and RSC for analyses and treatment recommendations can be provided to our customers.
- Provide customers access to our KWT e-service report systems so customers, KWT and RSC can maintain communication regarding important water systems, including monitoring and testing and recommendations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 316-755-2772.
Thank you for your continued business,
Kansas Water Technologies